AIF Dividend 2017 of $0.11 announced – Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc Stock Dividend
AIF Dividend Information for Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc (NYSE:AIF)
- Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc (NYSE/AIF) declared a $0.11 per share monthly dividend.
- The Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc Dividend Yield is 7.74%.
- The dividend is payable on 7/31/2017 for shareholders of 7/19/2017.
- The AIF ex dividend date is 7/17/2017.
- AIF Next Dividend: 7/31/2017
- AIF Annual Dividend: $1.26
- AIF Dividend Yield: 7.74%
- AIF Dividend Growth: 13.90% (3 Year Average)
- AIF Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings: 150.00% (Based on This Year’s Estimates)
118.87% (Based on Next Year’s Estimates)
AIF Dividend History for Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc’s stock symbol?
Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “AIF”.
How often does Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc pay dividends?
Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc declared a monthly dividend on 7/19/2017. Stockholders which are holding AIF since 7/17/2017 will be paid a dividend of $0.11 per share on 7/31/2017. The ex-dividend date is 7/17/2017.
What is the dividend yield for Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc?
This represents a $1.26 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 7.74%.