BNCL Dividend 2017 of $0.06 announced – Beneficial Bancorp Stock Dividend
BNCL Dividend Information for Beneficial Bancorp (NASDAQ:BNCL)
- Beneficial Bancorp (NASDAQ/BNCL) declared a $0.06 per share quarterly dividend.
- The Beneficial Bancorp Dividend Yield is 1.55%.
- The dividend is payable on 8/11/2017 for shareholders of 8/1/2017.
- The BNCL ex dividend date is 7/28/2017.
- BNCL Next Dividend: 8/11/2017
- BNCL Annual Dividend: $0.24
- BNCL Dividend Yield: 1.54%
- BNCL Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings: 61.54% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings)
53.33% (Based on This Year’s Estimates)
46.15% (Based on Next Year’s Estimates)
BNCL Dividend History for Beneficial Bancorp
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is Beneficial Bancorp’s stock symbol?
Beneficial Bancorp trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “BNCL”.
How often does Beneficial Bancorp pay dividends?
Beneficial Bancorp declared a quarterly dividend on 8/1/2017. Stockholders which are holding BNCL since 7/28/2017 will be paid a dividend of $0.06 per share on 8/11/2017. The ex-dividend date is 7/28/2017.
What is the dividend yield for Beneficial Bancorp?
This represents a $0.24 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.54%.