CCMP Dividend of $0.20 announced – Cabot Microelectronics Co. Stock Dividend
CCMP Dividend Information for Cabot Microelectronics Co. (NASDAQ:CCMP)
- Cabot Microelectronics Co. (NASDAQ/CCMP) declared a $0.20 per share quarterly dividend.
- The Cabot Microelectronics Co. Dividend Yield is 0.00%.
- The dividend is payable on 7/28/2017 for shareholders of 6/23/2017.
- The CCMP ex dividend date is -.
- CCMP Next Dividend: 7/28/2017
- CCMP Annual Dividend: $0.72
- CCMP Dividend Yield: 0.94%
- CCMP Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings: 25.35% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings)
20.81% (Based on This Year’s Estimates)
18.80% (Based on Next Year’s Estimates)
CCMP Dividend History for Cabot Microelectronics Co.
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is Cabot Microelectronics Co.’s stock symbol?
Cabot Microelectronics Co. trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “CCMP”.
How often does Cabot Microelectronics Co. pay dividends?
Cabot Microelectronics Co. declared a quarterly dividend on 6/23/2017. Stockholders which are holding CCMP since – will be paid a dividend of $0.20 per share on 7/28/2017. The ex-dividend date is -.
What is the dividend yield for Cabot Microelectronics Co.?
This represents a $0.72 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.94%.