EWI Dividend 2017 of $0.50 announced – iShares MSCI Italy Index Stock Dividend
EWI Dividend Information for iShares MSCI Italy Index (NYSE:EWI)
- iShares MSCI Italy Index (NYSE/EWI) declared a $0.50 per share semiannual dividend.
- The iShares MSCI Italy Index Dividend Yield is 3.64%.
- The dividend is payable on 6/26/2017 for shareholders of 6/22/2017.
- The EWI ex dividend date is 6/20/2017.
- EWI Next Dividend: 6/26/2017
- EWI Annual Dividend: $0.44
- EWI Dividend Yield: 1.61%
- EWI Dividend Growth: 8.90% (3 Year Average)
- EWI Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings:
EWI Dividend History for iShares MSCI Italy Index
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is iShares MSCI Italy Index’s stock symbol?
iShares MSCI Italy Index trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “EWI”.
How often does iShares MSCI Italy Index pay dividends?
iShares MSCI Italy Index declared a semiannual dividend on 6/22/2017. Stockholders which are holding EWI since 6/20/2017 will be paid a dividend of $0.50 per share on 6/26/2017. The ex-dividend date is 6/20/2017.
What is the dividend yield for iShares MSCI Italy Index?
This represents a $0.44 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.61%.