FRBA Dividend 2017 of $0.02 announced – First Bank Stock Dividend
FRBA Dividend Information for First Bank (NASDAQ:FRBA)
- First Bank (NASDAQ/FRBA) declared a $0.02 per share quarterly dividend.
- The First Bank Dividend Yield is 0.66%.
- The dividend is payable on 8/24/2017 for shareholders of 8/10/2017.
- The FRBA ex dividend date is 8/8/2017.
- FRBA Next Dividend: 8/24/2017
- FRBA Annual Dividend: $0.08
- FRBA Dividend Yield: 0.66%
- FRBA Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings: 12.50% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings)
11.59% (Based on This Year’s Estimates)
8.16% (Based on Next Year’s Estimates)
FRBA Dividend History for First Bank
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is First Bank’s stock symbol?
First Bank trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “FRBA”.
How often does First Bank pay dividends?
First Bank declared a quarterly dividend on 8/10/2017. Stockholders which are holding FRBA since 8/8/2017 will be paid a dividend of $0.02 per share on 8/24/2017. The ex-dividend date is 8/8/2017.
What is the dividend yield for First Bank?
This represents a $0.08 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.66%.