IIF Dividend 2017 of $0.73 announced – MORG STAN INDIA Stock Dividend
IIF Dividend Information for MORG STAN INDIA (NYSE:IIF)
- MORG STAN INDIA (NYSE/IIF) declared a $0.73 per share special dividend.
- The MORG STAN INDIA Dividend Yield is 1.32%.
- The dividend is payable on 7/14/2017 for shareholders of 6/30/2017.
- The IIF ex dividend date is 6/28/2017.
- IIF Next Dividend: 7/14/2017
- IIF Dividend Yield: 0.00%
- IIF Dividend Growth: 0.00% (3 Year Average)
- IIF Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings:
IIF Dividend History for MORG STAN INDIA
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is MORG STAN INDIA’s stock symbol?
MORG STAN INDIA trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “IIF”.
How often does MORG STAN INDIA pay dividends?
MORG STAN INDIA declared a special dividend on 6/30/2017. Stockholders which are holding IIF since 6/28/2017 will be paid a dividend of $0.73 per share on 7/14/2017. The ex-dividend date is 6/28/2017.
What is the dividend yield for MORG STAN INDIA?
This represents a dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.00%.