JFR Dividend 2017 of $0.07 announced – Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund Stock Dividend
JFR Dividend Information for Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund (NYSE:JFR)
- Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund (NYSE/JFR) declared a $0.07 per share monthly dividend.
- The Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund Dividend Yield is 6.78%.
- The dividend is payable on 7/3/2017 for shareholders of 6/15/2017.
- The JFR ex dividend date is 6/13/2017.
- JFR Next Dividend: 7/3/2017
- JFR Annual Dividend: $0.81
- JFR Dividend Yield: 6.78%
- JFR Dividend Growth: -4.40% (3 Year Average)
- JFR Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings:
JFR Dividend History for Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund’s stock symbol?
Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “JFR”.
How often does Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund pay dividends?
Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund declared a monthly dividend on 6/15/2017. Stockholders which are holding JFR since 6/13/2017 will be paid a dividend of $0.07 per share on 7/3/2017. The ex-dividend date is 6/13/2017.
What is the dividend yield for Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund?
This represents a $0.81 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 6.78%.