KEF Dividend 2017 of $2.13 announced – KOREA EQUITY FD Stock Dividend
KEF Dividend Information for KOREA EQUITY FD (NYSE:KEF)
- KOREA EQUITY FD (NYSE/KEF) declared a $2.13 per share special dividend.
- The KOREA EQUITY FD Dividend Yield is 0.00%.
- The dividend is payable on 6/29/2017 for shareholders of 6/26/2017.
- The KEF ex dividend date is 6/30/2017.
- KEF Next Dividend: 6/29/2017
- KEF Dividend Yield: 0.00%
- KEF Dividend Growth: -41.10% (3 Year Average)
- KEF Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings:
KEF Dividend History for KOREA EQUITY FD
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is KOREA EQUITY FD’s stock symbol?
KOREA EQUITY FD trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “KEF”.
How often does KOREA EQUITY FD pay dividends?
KOREA EQUITY FD declared a special dividend on 6/26/2017. Stockholders which are holding KEF since 6/30/2017 will be paid a dividend of $2.13 per share on 6/29/2017. The ex-dividend date is 6/30/2017.
What is the dividend yield for KOREA EQUITY FD?
This represents a dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.00%.