KRP Dividend 2017 of $0.30 announced – Kimbell Royalty Stock Dividend
KRP Dividend Information for Kimbell Royalty (NYSE:KRP)
- Kimbell Royalty (NYSE/KRP) declared a $0.30 per share – dividend.
- The Kimbell Royalty Dividend Yield is 0.00%.
- The dividend is payable on 8/14/2017 for shareholders of 8/7/2017.
- The KRP ex dividend date is 8/3/2017.
- KRP Next Dividend: 8/14/2017
- KRP Annual Dividend: $0.92
- KRP Dividend Yield: 5.73%
- KRP Dividend Growth: 0.00% (3 Year Average)
- KRP Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings: 317.24% (Based on This Year’s Estimates)
213.95% (Based on Next Year’s Estimates)
KRP Dividend History for Kimbell Royalty
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is Kimbell Royalty’s stock symbol?
Kimbell Royalty trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “KRP”.
How often does Kimbell Royalty pay dividends?
Kimbell Royalty declared a – dividend on 8/7/2017. Stockholders which are holding KRP since 8/3/2017 will be paid a dividend of $0.30 per share on 8/14/2017. The ex-dividend date is 8/3/2017.
What is the dividend yield for Kimbell Royalty?
This represents a $0.92 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 5.73%.