LDF Dividend 2017 of $0.03 announced – LATIN AMERICAN Stock Dividend
LDF Dividend Information for LATIN AMERICAN (NYSE:LDF)
- LATIN AMERICAN (NYSE/LDF) declared a $0.03 per share semiannual dividend.
- The LATIN AMERICAN Dividend Yield is 0.51%.
- The dividend is payable on 7/14/2017 for shareholders of 6/30/2017.
- The LDF ex dividend date is 6/28/2017.
- LDF Next Dividend: 7/14/2017
- LDF Annual Dividend: $0.07
- LDF Dividend Yield: 0.67%
- LDF Dividend Growth: -59.20% (3 Year Average)
- LDF Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings:
LDF Dividend History for LATIN AMERICAN
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is LATIN AMERICAN’s stock symbol?
LATIN AMERICAN trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “LDF”.
How often does LATIN AMERICAN pay dividends?
LATIN AMERICAN declared a semiannual dividend on 6/30/2017. Stockholders which are holding LDF since 6/28/2017 will be paid a dividend of $0.03 per share on 7/14/2017. The ex-dividend date is 6/28/2017.
What is the dividend yield for LATIN AMERICAN?
This represents a $0.07 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.67%.