PCF Dividend 2017 of $0.03 announced – Putnam High Income Bond Fund Stock Dividend
PCF Dividend Information for Putnam High Income Bond Fund (NYSE:PCF)
- Putnam High Income Bond Fund (NYSE/PCF) declared a $0.03 per share monthly dividend.
- The Putnam High Income Bond Fund Dividend Yield is 4.21%.
- The dividend is payable on 8/1/2017 for shareholders of 7/24/2017.
- The PCF ex dividend date is 7/20/2017.
- PCF Next Dividend: 8/1/2017
- PCF Annual Dividend: $0.37
- PCF Dividend Yield: 4.20%
- PCF Dividend Growth: -7.50% (3 Year Average)
- PCF Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings:
PCF Dividend History for Putnam High Income Bond Fund
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is Putnam High Income Bond Fund’s stock symbol?
Putnam High Income Bond Fund trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “PCF”.
How often does Putnam High Income Bond Fund pay dividends?
Putnam High Income Bond Fund declared a monthly dividend on 7/24/2017. Stockholders which are holding PCF since 7/20/2017 will be paid a dividend of $0.03 per share on 8/1/2017. The ex-dividend date is 7/20/2017.
What is the dividend yield for Putnam High Income Bond Fund?
This represents a $0.37 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 4.20%.