PJC Dividend of $0.31 announced – Piper Jaffray Companies Stock Dividend
PJC Dividend Information for Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE:PJC)
- Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE/PJC) declared a $0.31 per share quarterly dividend.
- The Piper Jaffray Companies Dividend Yield is 0.00%.
- The dividend is payable on 9/15/2017 for shareholders of 8/28/2017.
- The PJC ex dividend date is -.
- PJC Next Dividend: 9/15/2017
- PJC Annual Dividend: $1.25
- PJC Dividend Yield: 1.95%
- PJC Dividend Growth: 0.00% (3 Year Average)
- PJC Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings: -143.68% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings)
PJC Dividend History for Piper Jaffray Companies
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is Piper Jaffray Companies’s stock symbol?
Piper Jaffray Companies trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “PJC”.
How often does Piper Jaffray Companies pay dividends?
Piper Jaffray Companies declared a quarterly dividend on 8/28/2017. Stockholders which are holding PJC since – will be paid a dividend of $0.31 per share on 9/15/2017. The ex-dividend date is -.
What is the dividend yield for Piper Jaffray Companies?
This represents a $1.25 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.95%.