STRA Dividend of $0.25 announced – Strayer Education Stock Dividend
STRA Dividend Information for Strayer Education (NASDAQ:STRA)
- Strayer Education (NASDAQ/STRA) declared a $0.25 per share quarterly dividend.
- The Strayer Education Dividend Yield is 0.00%.
- The dividend is payable on 9/18/2017 for shareholders of 9/5/2017.
- The STRA ex dividend date is -.
- STRA Next Dividend: 9/18/2017
- STRA Annual Dividend: $1.00
- STRA Dividend Yield: 1.11%
- STRA Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings: 33.22% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings)
28.09% (Based on This Year’s Estimates)
24.33% (Based on Next Year’s Estimates)
STRA Dividend History for Strayer Education
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is Strayer Education’s stock symbol?
Strayer Education trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “STRA”.
How often does Strayer Education pay dividends?
Strayer Education declared a quarterly dividend on 9/5/2017. Stockholders which are holding STRA since – will be paid a dividend of $0.25 per share on 9/18/2017. The ex-dividend date is -.
What is the dividend yield for Strayer Education?
This represents a $1.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.11%.