TSLF Dividend 2017 of $0.11 announced – THL Credit Senior Loan Fund Stock Dividend
TSLF Dividend Information for THL Credit Senior Loan Fund (NYSE:TSLF)
- THL Credit Senior Loan Fund (NYSE/TSLF) declared a $0.11 per share monthly dividend.
- The THL Credit Senior Loan Fund Dividend Yield is 7.01%.
- The dividend is payable on 6/30/2017 for shareholders of 6/19/2017.
- The TSLF ex dividend date is 6/15/2017.
- TSLF Next Dividend: 6/30/2017
- TSLF Annual Dividend: $1.26
- TSLF Dividend Yield: 6.97%
- TSLF Dividend Growth: 74.70% (3 Year Average)
- TSLF Based on Trailing 12 Months of Earnings:
TSLF Dividend History for THL Credit Senior Loan Fund
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
What is THL Credit Senior Loan Fund’s stock symbol?
THL Credit Senior Loan Fund trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “TSLF”.
How often does THL Credit Senior Loan Fund pay dividends?
THL Credit Senior Loan Fund declared a monthly dividend on 6/19/2017. Stockholders which are holding TSLF since 6/15/2017 will be paid a dividend of $0.11 per share on 6/30/2017. The ex-dividend date is 6/15/2017.
What is the dividend yield for THL Credit Senior Loan Fund?
This represents a $1.26 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 6.97%.